If you want to be harassed, bullied, threatened, then THIS is the DUMP for you!!This company is the ABSOLUTE WORST in the world.

Do NOT use this company. Save yourself the worry, the trouble, the heartache this finance com is NOT the one you want to use. I made a payment over the phone, but they went ahead and took a payment out of my checking account, after they assured me, they would NOT. Well, that was a BIG lie, and they did take out a double payment, which of course I did NOT have the money to make a double payment.

They are liars, thugs, crooks.DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!!!

Had an Experience with Td Auto Finance?

Comments

So if a double payment was taken and you knew you didn't have the money that was something done on your end.Don't blame someone else for your mistakes.

Most companies can't take the payment unless you authorize it on recording or on your own thru your bank or website payment which is something you control.Take responsibility and stop complaining.

TD Auto Finance -- trashes your credit rating when you buy out your loan Td Auto Finance "I bank with TD Canada Trust, my last car was financed through TD Auto Finance three years ago. During those three years, I have virtually no interaction with TD Auto..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more