I have been trying to make an online payment since last night, Jan 1st 2015.But, there is no option to choose 2015, only 2014.

The phone system basically has given me a runaround. It keeps saying that call cannot be completed at this time. Their automated system says this during business hours. It did this to me last night for 5 minutes until they were closed.

This morning it has done it to me again a few times even though they opened at 8am. It is now 9:34am.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS MAKE A PAYMENT!THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of online payment from Td Auto Finance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Td Auto Finance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Td Auto Finance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Td Auto Finance?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #924426

I'm having the same issue.I emailed customer service on 12/31/2014 to make them aware of the problem, and have been checking back daily since then to attempt to make a payment.

I just got a reply on 01/02/2015 telling me the problem has been "fixed" and that I can now make a payment.

Nope, nothing was fixed.Their website will still only show 2014 as an option for the year.

to Irate Daly City, California, United States #925073

Can't get into the web now....no one pick up the *** phone...How I make the payment