Worst finance company I have ever dealt with, I was sold an extended warranty with my car purchase and canceled it later, the sent me a letter saying that they applied it to my loan and that I would not have any payments until a later date. Then sent me two statements saying I zero not due.

Then They sent me a letter saying my payments were severely delinquent! And when I called them they were rude like I did something wrong? And told me I should have called them about the first letter that I should have known better Thant to believe the letter they sent me, not to mention they reported late payments to my credit!!

That was the worst of it!! Not happy with them and still nobody has said in sorry about it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of td auto finance customer care. Td Auto Finance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned td auto finance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Td Auto Finance.

Comments