Calgary, Alberta

Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is only one person working. In the banks it is different but over the phone it is like no one can see you so your not there and if u wait too long you will give up. Then no one has to deal with you. It's the worst company ever.

Related: Review about Td Auto Finance Auto Loan from Nipawin, Saskatchewan

If you owe money it seems they take the call quick. It is not like only one person is working so I would like to know what is happening.

They just say, "Oh we are sorry for the long wait times." I have a job so therefore I cannot be on line forever. Couldn't TD give someone in Canada the job like seriously it's the stupidest thing ever. The bank cannot even help. I can promise that I will never go thru TD Auto Finance again. Over a two hour wait time is that just ludacris or am I over reacting. I hope they ask me to do a survey.

The customer service is the worst I ever seen or experienced in my lifetime.

Review about: Td Auto Finance Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Td Auto Finance Auto Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Td Auto Finance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.