2.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is only one person working. In the banks it is different but over the phone it is like no one can see you so your not there and if u wait too long you will give up. Then no one has to deal with you. It's the worst company ever.

If you owe money it seems they take the call quick. It is not like only one person is working so I would like to know what is happening.

They just say, "Oh we are sorry for the long wait times." I have a job so therefore I cannot be on line forever. Couldn't TD give someone in Canada the job like seriously it's the stupidest thing ever. The bank cannot even help. I can promise that I will never go thru TD Auto Finance again. Over a two hour wait time is that just ludacris or am I over reacting. I hope they ask me to do a survey.

The customer service is the worst I ever seen or experienced in my lifetime.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with TD Auto Finance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about td auto finance auto loan at TD Auto Finance was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TD Auto Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare TD Auto Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with TD Auto Finance?

Comments