Td Auto Finance - Over an hour wait

77 of 208 Td Auto Finance reviews

Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is only one person working. In the banks it is different but over the phone it is like no one can see you so your not there and if u wait too long you will give up. Then no one has to deal with you. It's the worst company ever.

If you owe money it seems they take the call quick. It is not like only one person is working so I would like to know what is happening.

They just say, "Oh we are sorry for the long wait times." I have a job so therefore I cannot be on line forever. Couldn't TD give someone in Canada the job like seriously it's the stupidest thing ever. The bank cannot even help. I can promise that I will never go thru TD Auto Finance again. Over a two hour wait time is that just ludacris or am I over reacting. I hope they ask me to do a survey.

The customer service is the worst I ever seen or experienced in my lifetime.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Td Auto Finance Auto Loan
Review category
Financial Services
review #690913

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Td Auto Finance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
77 of 208 Td Auto Finance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.