1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Customer service is rude and inconsiderate, ignorant too.The Auto Dialer shouldn't be allowed to call someone at 7:30 am and wake a person up to a rude customer service agent.

Who says we need to verify who we're talking too , *** it, you called me and don't know who your talking too? They need to get new and updated systems so they don't need to ask the same questions 3 times a day! They also need new phone lines! I tired of being woken up to a rude agent that has issues with the phone lines, and you wind up getting hung up on!

Everyday M-Sunday starting 7:39 AM till 8 PM !Oh and they never save any information you give them over and over!

Review about: Td Auto Finance Customer Care.

Reason of review: Uncaring Customer Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wait times on phone - no one knew what was going on, I can not reach a living soul, Customer service phoneline, Long hold times on phone.

Had an Experience with TD Auto Finance?

Comments

So tell us Einstein, exactly why are they calling you?They have thousands of customers who never hear from them, what is the difference between them and you?

Well guess what? When you pay your bills on time, their bill collectors have no reason to call you! Isn't that amazing??? You're hear to cry and wail about their bill collectors calling when it is YOU who makes them call because YOU don't pay on time.

What you very clearly show is the typical sorry deadbeat mentality. You deadbeats CAUSE the problems by not paying and then blame THEM for the consequences YOU caused!

The sorry American deadbeat...the disgrace of society!No, I don't work for them!