Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This is the worst finance company I have ever dealt with.Horrible cusomer service.

If this is the only lender that will give you a loan, DO NOT BUY THE CAR, you will regret it. I have been fighting with TD Auto for a month trying to have them give my DMV the title to the car so I can have it registered. My temporary tag is running out. TD advised me they had the title and simply had to fax a copy to my DMV which would be 3-5 business days.

Seven business days later, my DMV had not received the title and I called TD. After over an hour and two different "customer support" I was told two different things and am in the same spot. Customer support is extremely rude and will not listen to your problem, they will only try to talk and yell over you. If you keep talking they will just put you on hold.

I am making payments on a vehicle that I can not register, and soon cannot drive as I wont have a license plate.

They told me all they had to do was dial my DMV fax number and send the title.They now will not give me a time frame other than up to another 30 business days, TO DIAL A PHONE NUMBER.

Review about: Td Auto Finance Auto Loan.