They have constantly locked me out of the website by saying that either my Contact or password are incorrect, I change them after having to be on hold for usually an hour or more only to get no help and then I have to repeat the steps many times. It has been almost two months since I paid off my car loan and still do not have the title.

I received a reply after repeated attempts to resolve this issue on May 30th saying that they would expedite my title release as of yet I still do not have the title. Please note that I paid off this loan on April 20, 2020 and this issue is still not resolved as of June 4, 2020 WHAT EVER YOU DO PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TD AUTO FINANCE THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND HAVE EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Td Auto Finance Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Td Auto Finance Cons: Website is almost worthless and customer service is even worse.

Comments

Junell
#1901742

We are in the same boat, our vehicle was paid of March 2019. i have called, i have tried to go through the title support and pay the $23 twice this year and it comes back my loan has not been released by the company.

I can't get a title from my state until they do. honestly thinking a lawyer and a lawsuit is coming.

Td Auto Finance Reviews