51 views
2.2

TD Finance has been telling me that the check was mailed out on 03/20/2020 I never received the check. Now they told my that they cancelled the other check and are writing me a new one and going to overnight it to me but they can not give me a tracking number.

The customer service supervisor has been doing the best he can but they are not giving him the information that he needs. I also asked for a complete payment on my account which was closed on 01-15-2020. The customer service supervisor does not have to have available to him to give me that information.

I AM INTITLED TO THAT INFORMATION. AND THE REFUND ITS $3600.00 WHICH I TOOK OUT OF MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO ASSURE THAT I WOULD NOT GET ANY INTEREST OR LATE PAYMENTS ON MY ACCOUNT WHILE THE GAP INSURANCE WAS PROCESSING MY CLAIM.

Preferred solution: PAY ME THE MONEY $3627.00 YOU OWE ME IMMEDIATLY AND FAX ME OVER MY COMPLETE PAYMENT HISTORY FROM THE BEGINNING OF MY ACCOUNT THUR THE CLOSING DATE OF 01/15/2020.

Comments