3K views

Update by user Sep 11, 2012

After I called them again, I spoke to another person and told them where they could put their loan, I got a call back and an email letting me know everything had been taken care of, AND the $25.00 late fee would be returned to my account, just deduct it from next months payment, and NO derogatory information would be posted to my credit rating....so all seems to be well, which again proofs the old theory, THE WHEEL THAT SQUEAKS GETS THE GREASE!

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2012

I recently had to change bank account numbers, and I informed TD Auto finance their payment could be a few days late...and it was it takes banks several days to accomplish this, and so because of a weekend in between that added to more days, so it eventually got there 8 days late...BUT I had kept them informed of everything going on, BUT WHAT REALLY *** ME OFF, I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE IN THE PAST THREE YEARS, even they admit that, but said it didn"t matter, so I told them okay, but I will start looking for another finance company, ONE that cares about their customers, its OBVIOUS TD AUTO FINANCE DOESN'T SO, BUYER BEWARE IF YOUR THINKING OF USING TD AUTO FINANCE, Check around first, you may want to use someone else......hope this saves someone some grieve......

Comments